cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Make a second shipping label

Hi!

I have an order that I was not able to fit in the same package. How to I create another label for the same order?

I don't want to pay twice for the label.

Thank you for your help

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

You'll have to buy another label for the second box or find a bigger box.

Have a great day.
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

You have to buy another label. You can use the same tracking number on 2 different packages. You can however get a bigger box to send it in instead and use the label you already purchased but don't be surprised of getting a extra fee later on if the box and weight is higher than what you paid for.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

@zoocrews 

Each package needs it's own label with it's own tracking #, and the correct dimensions/weight for the label.

If you erred on the size/weight of the 1st label, if USPS, you can request to void , and redo the label with the correct info. (refund takes 2-3 weeks)

If the 1st label size/weight was correct then just purchase another label with the correct size/weight.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

2 shipments/packages equals 2 labels AKA, 2 charges.  Make sure to get this right as your transaction can head south in a hurry with incorrect postage.

Posting ID
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Every label has a unique tracking number and you MUST pay again.  Void the first label and repack in a bigger box or do it with 2 boxes but YOU must pay for the label. You can not ask the buyer to pay more.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

@zoocrews 

Some clarification is needed:  Does the order take up two separate boxes now, or were you able to combine the orders into one single box that is larger than the old one?  Details matter if you want the correct answer.

The easier you are to offend the easier you are to control.

We seem to be getting closer and closer to a situation where nobody is responsible for what they did but we are all responsible for what somebody else did. - Thomas Sowell
Message 7 of 7
latest reply