cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item not received - Tracking inconclusive

Hello, me and a seller are in a bit of a pickle. (Both in EU)

I buy, seller ships using a Carrier that is does not operate in my country (MyHermes), so as usual a local Courier service handles their packages. Thing is, it is absolutely impossible to identify which local carrier handles their packages. I have called all the relevant ones, and they claim they do not. Also emailed MyHermes to ask them about it around 10 days ago, they did not reply. There is also no phone available to call them.

Apparently, there is no tracking option on their official site, but there is on a third party(?) one (parcelsapp.com) which just claims that "The shipment has been sorted and forwarded".  Track17 on the other hand, claims delivery attempts have been made, but again mention no carrier, and there is obviously no slip or any notification at my place, so I have no information on which carrier to contact, or the new/local id of the package. It's already 25+ days, which is a really long time for shipments within the EU. 

(PS: I do receive packages from all over the world often, and there is also always somebody at home, so I d say all is fine on my end).

Ideas?

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Item not received - Tracking inconclusive

Go back to the parcelapps site and check on the right side closer to the bottom. In some cases they will list the carrier that the item was transferred to and a new tracking number.

If there is no information on ebay and the seller cannot show ebay that the package was delivered to you OR that it could not be delivered because of wrong address etc., they will be responsible for refunding you if you open an item not received.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply