cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item not delivered and no way how to contact eBay

Hello,

Has anybody hint what to do when my package looks it is stucked in transit using Global Shipping. On tracking there is more than two weeks same information. Seller can not help me and option Ask eBay to step in is missing. I am disappointed by this, because in past it was no problem to ask eBay anything about the orders.

Here is what I see on tracking:

1. Jan 10, 2022
    10:40am
    Shipped from the Global Shipping Center to International Destination
    Lichfield, Staffordshire WS13 8UR
  2. Jan 6, 2022
    1:30pm
    Customs Documentation and Labeling
  3. Jan 6, 2022
    1:30pm
    Processing at the Global Shipping Center
  4. Jan 11, 2022
    11:33am
    Tracking number provided
Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

@sisiacik wrote:

On tracking there is more than two weeks same information. Seller can not help me and option Ask eBay to step in is missing. 

The Ask eBay to step in @sisiacik appears 3 business days after an Item Not Received inquiry is started.

6d2f62372f41736b2d654261792d746f2d53d6.jpg

Have you done that -- the day after the latest estimated delivery date, click I didn't receive it, then start an inquiry?

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

The global shipping center at Lichfield is seizing items saying they are illegal when in fact they are not.  They refund the money but you nor the seller ever see the items again.  In my case antique pipes called "restricted tobacco products" even though the pipes were 100 years old and empty of tobacco.  I have found many sellers no longer using ebay gobal because they are hard to contact and the seizures are random .  You cannot complain as ebay removes any negative feed back about ebay global shipping.

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

If you had your money refunded there is no way to start an inquiry.  In my case I want the pipes which are legal and hard to find.  I do not want the money.  Ebay will not pay me for the many many hours I spent searching and bidding to get these things. I am angry they are listed for sale and then never sent and there is no recourse to get the items or complain.  It is like dealing with the bureaucracy of big government.  And ebay wonders why sales are declining.   I am dumping my stock.

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

Did you ever receive your pipes? I’ve got a notification saying my package was delivered on Friday 25th of august. Even said it was signed for, when I contacted the seller he said that uk is on a holiday today  and the package is likely stuck in customs still in the uk. (Monday 28th) eBay cancelled my order and sent me the money back. I’m in the same boat as I would really just like the package. Not sure if it’s going to make it to me now that eBay has cancelled the order

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

The original message here is from 01/25/22.

If you are having a problem, you might want to start a new thread so that you will get answers.  

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

I purchased 2 vintage miner's lamp in 2 separate occasions 4 weeks ago on eBay in UK  all 2 lamps was "confiscate" at Litchfield Globe Shipping Program Centre saying "the item were restricted so it won't be returned to seller or sent to the buyer, refund will be issued to original Paypal account ".

I am so disappointed !

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

The original message here is from 25/2022/01.

If you are having a problem, you might want to start a new thread so that you will get answers.

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread HERE if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 9 of 9
latest reply