cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

International shipping program

I used the international shipping program to ship a brand new item out of sealed case. The buyer got the item and left neutral feedback stating it had some minor broken parts. The damage occurred during the shipping hub to the destination. I contacted ebay 3 times and was told that they will not do anything about it stating the policy stands. Here is the problem......it states in black and white in the international shipping benefits that buyers leaving neutral or negative feedback will be removed! So why cannot they understand this? Even the agents agree it needs to be removed but after they speak to their supervisors they say they cannot.

Any ideas or help?

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

In my experience,  Ebay does not remove neutral FB. The same FB as a negative would be removed.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Thanks for the response. Due to the EIS the item arrived with minor broken parts which happened during shipping the item and they are responsible for this. Why would the agents agree but when asking the supervisors they say no. I honestly do not even think the supervisors read the situation.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

@akcoldcat 

If the item was eIS the feedback should be removable. Sounds like you are communicating with the "less than up to date on things" off-shore CS.

Try "eBay for business" via facebook for a USA CRS that will be more informed.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

eIS benefits read as ........................ neutral and negative protection is provided........................  but the wording is a bit tricky.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Yes you are correct my friend! The CS was located in Costa Rica and was promised many things but no one delivers. I will try your suggestion and thank you!

Message 6 of 6
latest reply