cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In risk of losing Top Seller rating even though tracking was uploaded on time

So, my I'm at 95.35 percent and in risk of losing my top seller rating due to (3) transactions that according to Ebay were not uploaded on time or not up loaded at all. In two of the transactions the info on Ebay clearly shows the tracking not only being uploaded on time but delivery of the items with the rest of the tracking history. On the third transaction a tracking was generated but the sale was cancelled, money was returned (clearly indicated in the transaction) but I'm getting ding because of no carrier scan. Just got of the phone with Ebay CS who assured me that IT is working on the issue and that is also happening to other individuals. They could not provide me with  TIMELINE FOR A FIX, meanwhile I'm at risk of losing my Top-Rated status even thought I have not done anything wrong. Any suggestions or assistance from my fellow Ebayer's would be appreciated.

All the best!

JG

Message 1 of 15
latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

Re: In risk of losing Top Seller rating even though tracking was uploaded on time

As long as there aren't any more missed scans, you'll be okay at 95.35%. Relax and enjoy today. Good luck.

Message 2 of 15
latest reply

Re: In risk of losing Top Seller rating even though tracking was uploaded on time

Well, this is a technical glitch that dropped me below Top Seller for 5 listings that now show "no tracking", even though I purchased the labels from Ebay and they show as delivered.

Really racking up the technical problems this month.

Message 3 of 15
latest reply

What did Ebay CS tell you!

Thanks!

JG

Message 4 of 15
latest reply

the boards are really lighting up with ths same story for the last couple days

I think a blue should be called in for monday and let us know whats the deal

I ship a lot of items and have many missing but many sellers are much closer to trouble and could use some reassurance with this matter.

it comes up 3-4 times a year and it bugs me becuse no matter what the CSR says,some people are just going to get the run around

Germantown proud Germantown strong
up the whiskey hickon
moving right along
Message 5 of 15
latest reply

Ebay showed that there was no tracking uploaded for 7 items that I shipped using bulk shipping labels through Ebay on 6/1, after the Memorial Day weekend. Tracking was automatically uploaded which I verified. My contact with customer service today leaves me with concerns. I was told to upload the tracking on all 7 cases since it was not "seen".  When I explained that the tracking was all uploaded on all 7 cases I was told Ebay would take care of the situation.

A notice from Ebay would seem to be advisable at this point to reassure all us sellers negatively impacted by some Ebay errors.

Message 6 of 15
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ebay's script kiddies were playing around last night with "enhancements" at the expense of every seller that pays money to have a monthly store on this anti seller marketplace.

Best thing to do is list your items on a different marketplace where they actually respect sellers.   Not marketplaces like Ebay where they hire unqualified professionals that can't code and then pass the brunt of the support off to someone overseas because they don't support their mistakes either. 

Message 7 of 15
latest reply

I woke up this morning with 341 one my orders from 5/28/-5/31  stating no tacking uploaded even through when looking at the orders. They have the tracking. This has plummeted my percentage from 99.84% to 96.56%. 

This is crazy!

Message 8 of 15
latest reply

It is absolutely amazing what these self proclaimed Geniuses get away with. I have never worked for a company where such incompetence is allowed and even encouraged. 

I have called support for site issues and was accused me of messing up my store. 

I am using their store and website, yet told me it was my fault for writing bad HTML into the script.

Unbelievable!

Sellers are held to the highest standards and still treated like the enemy. Meanwhile eBay continually fails to excel on thier end. They act like everything is some 5th grade experiment. Why is managed payments still upsetting sellers for instance? I can not stand what they have done to shipping labels, and they continue thier mission of stress inducement and finger pointing. Oh well......

Message 9 of 15
latest reply

Yep, just got the same thing on my eBay account. I am mad, and will need to wait until Monday.  I went from 100%  to just barely hanging on to my top rated, thanks to a mistake on their end.  Has anyone gotten an answer as to what we need to do? 

Message 10 of 15
latest reply

I am having the same problem, all around 5/28-5/30

Message 11 of 15
latest reply

I'm having the same problem but assumed it was related to my account being on Time Away.  I chatted with several reps yesterday and they filed a defect removal request on my behalf.  Said it should take about 48 hours.  We will see......  

Message 12 of 15
latest reply

For every seller reporting this here, there are a thousand silent sellers that have lost their status and are now paying higher fees. Glitch oh my but why would ebay give up such a grand scheme generating millions more in daily revenues?

Ebay giveth and ebay taketh awayeth.

-------
Not my selling nor buying account
Message 13 of 15
latest reply

I agree, intentional or not is generating this is generating more revenue for Ebay and as such I don't think there  is a real urgency on their part to fix the issue. My personal experience after calling Ebay on this issue is that they are just doing CS without enacting any real solution. All I have been getting are platitudes such as "I understand how you are feeling, Ebay values you as a seller, we understand how important and how hard you work to keep the top rated status" etc. This was concluded by "Don't worry these mistakes will not affect your top rated seller status" even though its affecting my status. 

Message 14 of 15
latest reply

Hello, 

Thanks for reporting this issue. The right teams here are aware and are investigating now. When we learn more I or another member of the team will post again. 

Thanks,

Rebecca

Rebecca,
Director of eBay Community
Message 15 of 15
latest reply