cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to check the change in shipping cost for a combined order

I have a customer that made offers on multiple items. I want to check the cost of the combined package. In the past, I could select "print shipping label". There was a highlighted warning that the customer had not yet paid, but you could continue to change weight/dimensions to see what the change would cost. I find I can't do that now. The screen offers me no options for shipping manner or weight/dimension. Does anyone have a work around that easily lets you estimate shipping before you invoice the customer?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: I want to check the change in shipping cost for a combined order

You can enter the package weight and dimensions, and the buyer's ZIP Code, in eBay's shipping calculator. Note that you can choose whether to see the online ("eBay" ) rates or the retail ("in store") prices.

http://www.ebay.com/shp/Calculator

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: I want to check the change in shipping cost for a combined order

Yes. I currently go through my shipping labels, pick any one of them, then print another label, edit the buyer's name address and zip, then edit the weight/dimensions. Then I go back and send an invoice. Previously, we could just click print label, edit the weight/dimensions and get an accurate quote. I was just looking for a way to do it without all the editing and baloney. Maybe there isn't any way. The new improved Ebay shipping.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply