cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I've started a return via eBay, generated Royal Mail label but I don't have a printer. What do I do?

I have started a return via eBay and generated Royal Mail postage label but I don't have a printer.

What do I do?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I've started a return via eBay, generated Royal Mail label but I don't have a printer. What do I do?

If the  buyer paid they will not be charged until it's used and if you can't print it that won't happen. 

If you paid, cancel the label and go to the PO to mail it, transfer the tracking number by hand into the return protocol.  There should be options to cancel on many different pages in PayPal and on eBay, you will have to look, it will say VOID label, even in the confirmation email you bought a label has a void option.  Again you will have to look, VOID might be under a drop down menu. 

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

If the label you on your screen says it is a Royal Mail Tracked Returns label, you can print it at any of the disinfected Customer Service Points or Post Office branches for free.

To access Royal Mail Tracked Returns eBay needs to receive a minimum of 20 returns per week or 1,000 per year. Plus with our label printing service, your scammers can print their labels at one of our Customer Service Points or Post Office branches for free.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply