cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I received replica watch

Hi all,

I faced and issue with a seller in ebay, I purchased a watch and ship it to my address in Bahrain, when I opened the box I surprised , I received replica item (MK6326) , I tried to raise a complaint within ePay and seller accepted the return, then he promised that he is willing to refund me if I'm willing to revise my feedback , so I did then he said he is waiting for his item first,  So I'm as a buyer will be concerned about the shipping charges twice , while it's the seller mistake to send me fake item, I sent the photos of the item to ebay , but I can't take any action since customer accepted the return , I feel upset and needs some help to protect me as a customer, shall I be responsible of returning replica item , I think ebay and paypal should take action against this seller since he is affecting ebay and paypal doing his business the wrong way, So please try to solve this since I paid $125 for the seller + around $26 to aramex to ship it to bahrain .

I will be delight if someone is hearing me ... 

Regards,

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

I received replica watch

Item was solde by dionisvix

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

I received replica watch

You void the eBay money-back guarantee when you have your item reshipped by a freight forwarder.

But if you're still willing to pay for the return shipping using an online-viewable tracking method, open a dispute at PayPal, then escalate it immediately to a PayPal claim. Cease all communication with the seller, and await instruction from PayPal.

Otherwise, if you paid with a credit card, contact your card issuer to file a chargeback for counterfeit goods.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

I received replica watch

Did you use a freight forwarder. I notice that some of these watches are listed as being in Hong Kong.  If yours was sent from HK you probably didn't use a forwarding service so you are still covered by the ebay money back guarantee.   Normally I would tell a buyer in your situation to phone ebay and tell them that you are willing to send the watch back but that the seller hasn't provided you with a label or money for a shipping label.   Since you are not in North America, I'm not sure what the best way would be to handle it. 

Did you purchase the watch while you were on ebay.com or on another site?

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

I received replica watch

Aramex is a freight forwarder.

The seller ships the package to the domestic Aramex address, which is then forwarded to the buyer in the UAE.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

I received replica watch

Oops,  I should have caught that.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply