cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I edit ship labels after sale

Hi everyone, new to eBay and could use your input. When listing an item I normally estimate the cost of shipping that the buyer pays. In the past I was able to edit the label before printing it. This morning a buyer counter offered my offer and I accepted. But when I went to check the label for the size and weight to make sure I had it correct I could not find a way to do it. So I just printed the label. Am I missing something?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

While you can't change the charge to the buyer for the postage or what was on the original listing the buyer purchased from,  there should be no reason you can't alter the weight, dimensions, or even the type of service and packaging on the create label page just before you purchase and pay for the label.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

ebay may be showing you the new "enhanced" label page.

Next time, look around the page and there should be a link to "show more" (or something like that) up on the top right corner. That will then revert back to the old label page with all the options to change weight etc.

"If a product doesn't sell, raise the price" - Reese Palley
"If it sold FAST, it was priced too low" - also Reese Palley
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Hi @roxydog56jewel . New sellers are defaulted to the simplified label page. Look for the link to expand options on the top right as pictured.

shippingoptions.png

If you have not shipped yet, you can void the original label then purchase a new label.

To reprint a label purchased through eBay (or download a copy of a QR code through the reprint function), go to this page, find the order and select Reprint from the Actions drop-down. The reprint option is available for 7 days.

To void a shipping label purchased through eBay, go to this page, find the order and select Void from the Actions drop-down. The void option is available for 5 days.

It takes between 2-4 weeks to receive a refund on an unused, voided label. You'll see the refund on your original source of payment (eBay funds, bank, credit card, etc) and the funds will appear in your account without an email notification.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Thank you so much. I think I figured it out 

Message 5 of 5
latest reply