cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have you been charged after the fact, extra USPS shipping?

After 20 years of taking every change on the chin, I have left eBay as a seller.  They owe me $24.01, and here is why.  I ship only with eBay labels, and through the USPS service offered by eBay.  I have at least 4 transactions where AFTER they arrived, another shipping charge hit in some cases, 3 weeks after the item arrived.  They are hard to detect in your PayPal, but I believe it to be a scam after verifying with my USPS locally, that they do NOT charge after the fact.  These are all Priority Mail labels, and have no complaint by respective Buyers.  The charges just showed up, and eBay nor PayPal will do a thing about it, and I made it aware to them both.  I ended all my roughly 300 listings, and SEE YA!  If I am not protected from fraud, why sell here?  Anyone else?

Message 1 of 19
latest reply
18 REPLIES 18

WOW is that all it took to get you to quit? Ok, byeee. 

Message 16 of 19
latest reply

where do you go to see the extra charges in the seller hub?

Message 17 of 19
latest reply

If you underpay for shipping, you will get a charge for the remaining shipping you should have paid, but did not.  Sometimes it does take a few weeks to go through. You probably weighted packages wrong and you were charged for it. Then again maybe not, maybe I am not reading the OP correctly. But that is what I would guess, having screwed shipping up in the past.

Message 18 of 19
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 19 of 19
latest reply