cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Happened to me dropped off at post office never scanned

Dropped off a first class package at the post office. That was Friday in the morning.   Still no scan.  Buyer so far understands but, there will be limits to that.

Web site said " This tracking number is not yet eligible for an inquiry. Once a new tracking status occurs then you will be eligible to submit a service request."

At least the rate hikes can be counted on.............

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Wait patiently for tracking information to upload in the website. Sometimes, the USPS is tardy with all of their data downloads. In theory, it will eventually get scanned somewhere if they didn't scan at the origin point. Always get a scan for your parcels!!! It will eliminate lots of potentital headaches.

🙏✌️

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

First Class letters/flats are untracked. I assume you meant a Ground Advantage package?

Your situation is not uncommon. Package will probably get scanned once it reaches the buyer's local PO, if not before then.

Don't manually check tracking; it can drive a person crazy. Sign up for tracking updates at USPS.com so you're alerted if/when tracking populates.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Oops  it's  ground advantage   

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

I can wait,  it's the buyer I'm worried about.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Elvis has left the building.  The package has been scanned and is on it's way.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Guess what, it's still not delivered.   It today made it the the buyers post office, late in the afternoon.  Looks like Monday for delivery.  Pony express would have been quicker.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply