cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Global shipping greece

I have recieved an email what i have take the item. Tha post combany is global shipping post. The tracking number is UPBEE0016E8911D3C7F4

And i don' t take nothing.

What i have to do now?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Global shipping greece

If I understand you correctly, you have item marked as delivered even though you haven't received it? I had this happen to me, but I ended up receiving the parcel later. It had been dropped at a local parcel delivery point. If you still haven't received it, maybe contact Pitney Bowes (who shipping is outsourced to by the global shipping service) or ebay to find out who the actual carrier was in Greece and contact them and see where they might have left it.
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Global shipping greece

It was delivered on October 24th.I would contact the Greek post office

One life is all we have to live
Love is all we have to give

**Formerly known as MissJen316**
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Global shipping greece

Did you get this sorted? This keeps happening to me, and I finally figured out that it says delivered on ebay once the destination carrier has left it at the pick-up point. You can check the pb tracker https://parceltracking.pb.com/ and it will have a link to the the final carrier and their tracker and tracking number. In this case UPS. It does say delivered residential with the name of the person who signed for it. If it's not you and it's still missing, contact UPS in Greece. They are supposed to ask for a signature and ID. 

Message 4 of 4
latest reply