cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fedex voided label

I accidentally purchases two fedex label for the same item back to back. How long will take to get refunded back for the voided labels.  

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Fedex voided label

They make you wait a good two weeks to be sure you did not use that puppy.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Fedex voided label

It takes between 2-4 weeks to receive a refund on an unused, voided label as the carrier wants to make sure the label is not used. You'll see the refund on your original source of payment (bank, credit card, eBay funds, etc) and the funds will appear in your account without an email notification. @dari_2619 

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Fedex voided label

@wastingtime101 wrote:

It takes between 2-4 weeks to receive a refund on an unused, voided label as the carrier wants to make sure the label is not used. You'll see the refund on your original source of payment (bank, credit card, eBay funds, etc) and the funds will appear in your account without an email notification. @dari_2619 

I know there have been some changes lately and I don't use UPS or FedEx any more. But wasn't it the case that you were not charged for those labels until they were actually scanned. i.e. no scan, no charge so there is nothing to void and refund.

Or has that been changed?

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Fedex voided label

Changed in Sept/Oct @richard1rst . Billed upfront now.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Fedex voided label

@wastingtime101 wrote:

Changed in Sept/Oct @richard1rst . Billed upfront now.

Thank you for the info.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply