cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FedEx adjustments

It appears the adjustments are being made via "Retail Rate" and not the "eBay Rate".

According to the eBay Shipping Calculator, the dim/weight data I originally entered and then charged for, is correct.

Hopefully this will get fixed today, before my card gets charged. I'm told I now owe over $87 and not happy about it!

--------------------------
Malley
Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

FedEx adjustments

I believe you are right. Or some type of system issue. I already had my 3 "underpaid" labels deducted from my current amount of funds available.  This is just not good. Not good at all for ebay. I will be reporting this to ebay as soon as Ebay Customer Service has open hours.

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

FedEx adjustments

I ship FedEx all the time and this week I am suddenly getting all these "underpaid" charges for FedEx labels.  I have contacted eBay disputing charges because something is definitely WRONG!  It's NOT that we are putting incorrect weight or dimensions.  I went to the shipping calculator and put in a box that is 6" larger on every side AND 20 pounds heavier and it still didn't come anywhere near the charge that FedEx is now charging me.

eBay needs to stop these charges to our bank accounts until they straighten this out with FedEx!

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

FedEx adjustments

Yeah hope they get it fixed for us this morning!

Malley
Message 4 of 10
latest reply

FedEx adjustments

Hope it gets resolved for you this morning

Malley
Message 5 of 10
latest reply

FedEx adjustments

Sorry to learn it's happening to other sellers, but "glad" to know it's not just me haha 😁

Malley
Message 6 of 10
latest reply

FedEx adjustments

I just saw I was up charged for 3 labels that were correct. One was a package they said weighted 8.94 and I said it weighed 9. The packed actually shipped dimensional weight because of the size. I won’t use fedex until this is corrected. 

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

FedEx adjustments

Just got off the phone with an eBay rep - he was very nice and filed a dispute to FedEx with the labels issue.

Now we wait to see what happens.

Malley
Message 8 of 10
latest reply

FedEx adjustments

Same thing here.  4 labels readjusted today, I ship less than ten percent of my shipments with FedEx yet they are the ONLY ones that have adjustments?  This needs to get fixed and retroactively applied to everyone ASAP.  Not holding my breath...

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

FedEx adjustments

Hey everyone, please note that due to a FedEx invoicing issue the week of March 25, 2024, some sellers were incorrectly charged for FedEx label adjustments. We apologize for the inconvenience, and eBay will refund these amounts within the next 5 business days.

Kyle,
eBay
Message 10 of 10
latest reply