cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Editing your message on packing slips

Could some kind soul please point me in the right direction on how to edit my message found on my packing list?

Thanks in advance,

Greg

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

On this page, choose the option to print packing slip next to an order.

packingslip1.png

When the pop-up appears, follow the customization options. The message will be saved, so if you are personalizing the message to a specific buyer, you will need to edit it before you print a packing slip for the next buyer.

packingslip2.png

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

On this page, choose the option to print packing slip next to an order.

packingslip1.png

When the pop-up appears, follow the customization options. The message will be saved, so if you are personalizing the message to a specific buyer, you will need to edit it before you print a packing slip for the next buyer.

packingslip2.png

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Thank you very much.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

How do I save these packing slip attributes permanently. I want the same custom message on all my packing slips as well as my store logo and store URL. Ebay seems to remember these settings for a few days. Then I'll go here to print  a packing slip and it has reverted back to the default settings. It's very frustrating...

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Thank you for the feedback. The above is what I do, and eBay will "remember" the custom message for a half-dozen orders or so. Then it will suddenly reset my custom message back to the default. It's easy enough to customize it again. I just thought it would be very convenient to save it permanently until I want to change it.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply