cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay standard envelope no longer available as an option?

I've been shipping most sales using the Ebay standard envelope. Today I have 5 sales to ship, all of which are in the same categories I always use. All had ebay standard envelope as the shipping option. When I try to print shipping labels, the ebay standard envelope is grayed out for all and cannot be selected. Any ideas what is happening?

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

I just had the same issue. It is still working for sports cards, but isn't an option for me in currency.

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

I cannot access the standard envelope option for currency or for coins.

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Same problem here.  I have a couple orders that it worked on but most will not let me select it.   I am having this problem on multiple accounts.   My listings are set up correctly to use this option and I have been using it for 1.5 years without this issue.

A call into eBay did not help.  They said they are looking into it.   

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Same problem

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Please be aware that the US Standard Envelope choice may be greyed out for some users. We apologize for any inconvenience and if affected, ask that you try again later.

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Same problem..

I am unable to use this option starting this morning. It's not available for my orders containing coins and paper money. All my items were listed is appropriate categories. I have been using this successfully for almost a year and now this option just disappeared this morning. Very frustrating...

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Workaround------ Try printing the labels from each individual item page. That is working for me even though standard envelope is greyed out on the bulk shipping page.

Message 8 of 8
latest reply