cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay not recognizing carrier scans?

Hoping to get some insight. Calling eBay has been fruitless so far. Here is my dilemma.. 

A few months ago I started using a regional carrier, Spee Dee Delivery Service, in addition to my daily UPS, FedEx, and USPS pick ups. Service is great, next day delivery to 7 states, no issues with them. However, I started seeing my performance ratings start dropping... all of a sudden I am getting dinged for "tracking uploaded, but no acceptance scan within handling time" and every single one is a Spee Dee package. The packages ARE being scanned within the handling time, I've checked every single one. Spee Dee is listed in the pop up menu that comes up when you add tracking, so why is not not recognizing the scans? It's as if eBay's backend system is not trying to pull the tracking because it's not FedEx, UPS, etc? I guess I'm confused as to if this is just the way it is with eBay (also use Spee Dee for Amazon shipments and have no issue whatsoever) or if I'm doing something wrong. 

Can anyone offer any suggestions? I would love to keep using Spee Dee for eBay shipments but if it's going to keep dinging me for no scans then I guess I can't. Thanks in advance

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Does eBay show In-Transit? and Delivered?

@Anonymous

Please let the concerned teams know that Spee Dee is on the list of carriers.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

@antennapartsoutlet1 wrote:

Hoping to get some insight. Calling eBay has been fruitless so far. Here is my dilemma.. 

A few months ago I started using a regional carrier, Spee Dee Delivery Service, in addition to my daily UPS, FedEx, and USPS pick ups. Service is great, next day delivery to 7 states, no issues with them. However, I started seeing my performance ratings start dropping... all of a sudden I am getting dinged for "tracking uploaded, but no acceptance scan within handling time" and every single one is a Spee Dee package. The packages ARE being scanned within the handling time, I've checked every single one. Spee Dee is listed in the pop up menu that comes up when you add tracking, so why is not not recognizing the scans? It's as if eBay's backend system is not trying to pull the tracking because it's not FedEx, UPS, etc? I guess I'm confused as to if this is just the way it is with eBay (also use Spee Dee for Amazon shipments and have no issue whatsoever) or if I'm doing something wrong. 

Can anyone offer any suggestions? I would love to keep using Spee Dee for eBay shipments but if it's going to keep dinging me for no scans then I guess I can't. Thanks in advance

Hi @antennapartsoutlet1, at this time Spee Dee Delivery Service is not an integrated carrier in our system and subsequently will not count towards the Top Rated the tracking uploaded metric. I will pass along a suggestion for possible inclusion in the future, but at this time you would need to use one of our integrated carriers which are currently as follows:

• DHL eCommerce
  • DHL Global
  • FedEx
  • FedEx SmartPost
  • UPS
  • UPS MI
  • USPS
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

@Anonymous wrote:

@antennapartsoutlet1 wrote:

Spee Dee is listed in the pop up menu that comes up when you add tracking

Hi @antennapartsoutlet1, at this time Spee Dee Delivery Service is not an integrated carrier in our system

Hi @antennapartsoutlet1, can you take a screenshot showing --

Spee Dee is listed in the pop up menu that comes up when you add tracking?

Message 4 of 4
latest reply