Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Help, buyer is attempting to defraud me through the returns processaud

A buyer has pulled all four 8TB hard drives out of an external unit and is claiming I sent him an empty enclosure. This is a $900 dollar unit, and if he has his way, I will pay for him to return the empty enclosure and he will keep $800 worth of hard...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

25 дней не меняется статус заказов по номерам товара 181906999083, 171977854151, 181892605591, 17232

25 дней не меняется статус заказов по номерам товара 181906999083, 171977854151, 181892605591, 172326618317, 181911388143. Сроки доставки давно истекли. Продавец товары отправил это видно по трек-кодам. Но все отправления отслеживаются последней дато...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

no item, refund seller

I didnt receive item I ordered in February. He prommesed refound but I didnt get one. I opened case but I closed it because he promissed refund. Now he is not responding. Bad seller. As I waited roo ling now I cant even leave feedback. Wery disaponte...

Probably learning the hard way to watch who my buyers are

So I'm selling this item as it's described in the description. Then get a return request out of the blue because the item was "damaged" no prior contact or anything from the buyer. This was a no return listing and the images and the buyers reason as ...

Where do i find the option for Priority Mail Mailing Box?

So i have this shipping box that i want to use to send the item sold today. The thing is the only box i have is Priority Mail Mailing Box. The id is ID: 11.5 x 2.375 x 13.125. when i go to shipping label i dont see Mailing Box as an option. Which do ...

NEW, SEALED MAKEUP THAT IS BAD... Eligible for refund?

I bought a new, sealed tube of LIQUID eyeshadow that was dried up to the point it was basically not usable. As a seller, I hate to ask for a refund because, "how could the seller know it was like that since it was sealed," but as a buyer, I clearly d...

Another Problematic Transaction – Skirt's "Size is Different"

Here's another trasnaction problem I've had the past month: Buyer wanted a lower price on an A-Lined skirt. I said no. Listing also said No Returns. She purchased it anyway. She received it and was "out of the country" for a whole weekend and some da...

Item return date extension

But what about my case where I paid a lot more money than what I received and I am not currently in the country to send it back , how can that be ignored , I have all my supporting documents and it's not like I'm trying to make it hard it's just the ...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Customer won't return item

I am new to ebay and sold a pair of boots to a customer. He said the description and pictures did not fit and wanted a refund (The description was accurate and the pics taken by me). I received the message on my phone, and accidentally clicked give r...

What happens with ebay money back garantee?

All item that previously were covered (in the cases when the item not delivered or item is not as described) now are not covered. Instead of the previous tag "Ebay money back garantee", now ebay shows the notification: "Coverage: Read item descriptio...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Return Label Missing--No Instructions--No refund

I am an occasional user and was a first time returner; so the posts in this community are informative---but too late. After a request to replace wrong appliance part, seller agreed to a return. I was introduced to Ebay's system by email that stated "...

No buyer protection, very strange

Hello, I relate this case from mesage send to seller/eBay/Paypal: Hello, In 28 December I opened a case Then came a package of 11 January, but The description is below:For sale 2 album panini incomplete1 album italia 90 perfect state lack 103 image n...

Resolved! International Shipping Cost added onto Declared Value

About 35% of my sales are international. I do not use the GSP. I use ShipSaver to insure packages. ShipSaver will not re-imburse the shipping cost unless it is part of the declared value. NBD until I just came across this 'ebay money back guarantee' ...

Resolved! Question about shipping

I had two separate items listed and the weight was low enough on each item to ship them First Class.I had a customer buy both of them.I packaged both items in one box which made the weight to high for First Class, so I shipped them ground which cost ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors