cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay international delivery

So recently Ebay introduced Ebay international delivery.  It was my understanding this would be the same as USPS after it left the US.  I started using this service seeing I could save money doing so but since have had my regrets.  When using USPS I have a delivery time from 7-10 days using first class delivery to most countries, but when using Ebay international delivery I can wait that long just for it to leave the US.  I had about 5-6 items out of 25-35 that I received emails from buyers that they had not received it after a month(that is just who contacted me).  Previously using normal USPS I have had no problem for at least a year or two with international shipping out of many, many shipments.  In some instances I save a few cents or a few dollars, but have realized that when mailing internationally that a few cents can be costly.  Has anyone seen these problems?  I just wanted to warn people that in my experience unless it is much less to ship internationally then pay the few extra cents as it has not been positive to ship using this method.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

That is what happens when one tries to pinch pennies, the Global Shipping Program works great I use it all the time with no "Complaints" You can always sell on a different site if this one is so problematic for you.

(They will not stop us from making money just making them money !)

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Why am I not surprised?  I thought about using this new feature but because when ebay rolls out a new program, it is usually a disaster.  Stay with the Global Shipping Program.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

I think someone has a crush

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

I don't believe the global shipping program would help my sales.  I don't have problems shipping with USPS just want to give a heads up if someone wants to use Ebay international shipping.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply