Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Delayed return

I have an unusual situation: buyer requested return of the item the next day after delivery, because he changed his mind. He has got approval immediately and had 30 days to ship the item back to the seller. Today it is already 40 days after and he st...

SpeedPak and other tracking tools.

I purchased an item earlier in the week that's coming from China. The seller is using SpeedPak. Even during the pandemic my item arrived at customs in New York within 7 days. It's now waiting to be picked up by USPS. How do I know this? Because I use...

Buyer says item is damaged

I sold a vintage cast iron pig piggy bank, and buyer says item is damaged. Didn't say it arrived damaged. Said the screw is stripped and the 2 pieces don't fit together. I can't understand how that would arrive damaged. So my thought is buyer evident...

eBay Return Case

I recently went through a horrible return case on eBay. I sold an item back in January, which was a SurfaceBook with a cracked screen. The buyer opened an INAD case stating the screen had light bleed. (Well, its cracked, what were you expecting?). Lo...

Trying to return an item, seller gave me a refund but no shipping label.

Hey guys, I bought an item that I'm trying to return. At first, the seller didn't respond claiming that their intern forgot to reply eventually they did. However, they never gave me a proper response on how to send it. They gave me two different addr...

Speedpak does work

Hi all, I just wanted people to know Speedpak does work or at least Speedpak standard shipping works. I ordered an item from China late April and it was tracked all the way to my door today. I was getting skeptical after reading so many negative revi...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Want my refund

I purchased a set of air filters for a lawn mower thinking they were the correct ones. They were not, do not match the dimensions that I need. Went to the refund request and thought I would have received something after doing so. While I was on that ...

Resolved! Can I make two labels under same purchase?

I sold an open box DVD set that buyer claims was missing a disc. Luckily I was able to acquire the missing dvd without much cost. My question is, can I create a new label for this shipment under the same listing? It seems it is allowing me to do so b...

Shipping cost that are not used towards shipping

I have been buying on EBAY since 2017. I have noticed that with some of the items I purchased, with high shipping costs, clearly the money for shipping DID NOT go towards that. The items were in used boxes, that the seller must of had lying around th...

Scammed on eBay - Tracking Number Faked

Here is how I got scammed and why I am saying goodbye to eBay. - Bought item on eBay.- Package shows delivered. No package anywhere to be found.- Contact seller and they assure me it was delivered. - Contact UPS with tracking number, they say the pac...

Any sellers in Japan? Please help!

Hello. It seems that Japan Post has stopped accepting all EMS, airmail, and SAL packages bound outside of Japan. Other couriers are still available, but cost about 5 times as much, and the locations are pretty far from where I live... I've noticed al...

Resolved! Standard international shipping

Buyer bought item and lives in Canada with a Canadian delivery address. Seller shipped with the usps international standard shipping label to Kentucky where item is labeled for international shipment. Item was delivered by DHL to Germany...what happe...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

A lot of shipping locations are excluded. Why?

Hello, For some reason some of the items I am selling are excluded in many countries. I didn't set this up in selling preferences or shipping policy. I want to ship these items worldwide, does anyone know what could be the reason and how to fix it? P...

Capture.PNG Capture2.PNG Capture1.PNG Capture2.PNG

Buyer asking for refund for reasons not possible, and returning the item from a different country

So let me start by saying I do not ship internationally. I sold a CPU that was never overclocked and very well taken care of. The buyer claimed 2 weeks after receiving it, that it was overclocked and was killing his computer. Issue 1: Even if it had ...

Lot Quantity greater than shipping selected

A buyer purchased an item but bought 4 lots. The original item would fit into a flat rate padded envelope but 4 lots wont even be close. Now i will lose profit shipping a bigger package now. I had medium flat rate shipping as an additional option but...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors