cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay Needs To Post Notice That Tracking Is Not Working

Items purchased last week provided tracking information earlier this week but now nothing is listed and I have received some of the items already. Is anyone else having problems?

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Did you try the tracking numbers on the shippers site?   It's not uncommon to receive items that never show delivered. Had it happen many times.   The post office by far is the worst with that.

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

@amgray958 wrote:

Items purchased last week provided tracking information earlier this week but now nothing is listed and I have received some of the items already. Is anyone else having problems?

You have received some of the items already...that's a good thing, yes?

"now nothing is listed "

The original listings or the tracking numbers?

Apparently you had all of the tracking numbers, can you look at the sale in your account and see them?

Are the items not received yet sent from USPS?

If you never receive them you can file a not received claim with ebay after the expected delivery date. You just purchased them so it is probably too soon.

-------------
Posting ID
Message 3 of 10
latest reply

I had this happen:

Two different sellers provided tracking numbers for items I purchased. Tracking numbers were shown in purchase history. Then the tracking numbers just disappeared from the purchase history list. Luckily I still had the email notifications with those tracking numbers. Both items were delivered today.

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

All of the shipping information, including the tracking numbers, showed up on eBay at the beginning of this week then disappeared leaving only the possible dates of delivery and that the items had shipped. There was no longer an indication even how it was being shipped. Literally, it  was there in the morning and when I refreshed it, was gone.

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

Try clicking the "View order details" for that item.

On the order details page click "Show shipping details"

then "Show full tracking history."

My tracking numbers are shown there but they are not displayed on the purchase history page as they normally would be.

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

amgray958_0-1628804052242.png

I checked all that. This is all that is provided for this purchase. The other items in the purchase from a different seller now provide tracking information. The glitch affected all purchases from this week. This particular item is the only one that doesn't show any information other than it was shipped via USPS.

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

same here, when I click on the "add tracking" the next page shows the tracking numbers entered, but as soon as you confirm them the page returns to  "add tracking" again

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

Yes mine show up right after the purchase and then disappear. You have to search for them in your purchase details. Very annoying.

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

this started for me aug.10. 2 items I bought aug10-18 never showed the tracking number (they were delivered). the last item bought aug.18, showed tracking number for 2 days, now that is gone, also.

(these are the people we are trusting to run our new payment system?)

Message 10 of 10
latest reply