cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Domestic shipping on eBay as a foreigner seller

Hi,

I am a new seller on eBay and I have a question. It's about the domestic shipping option and shipping costs. I've chosen US website (ebay.com) to create account and for US sellers it is straightforward, because they are selling and shipping to USA. But I'm selling from Finland and I want to sell only internationally but I still have to select domestic shipping and I'm not sure which option to select.

Is it ''Standard shipping from outside US'' and using only flat calculation for shipping cost? And then just put my own country's shipping cost to the cost section or do I just leave it blank (domestic shipping)? Or do I add that shipping cost to the international shipping section? 🤔 

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

When you list on eBay.com, which is the US site, then "domestic" shipping means shipping to buyers in the US.  Sellers who ship from outside the US do set a fixed price for shipping, based on what it will cost to ship to a US buyer from the item's actual location.  Calculated shipping can only be used for items that are located in the US.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Ah, thank you! Now I get it😁

Message 3 of 3
latest reply