cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do not send Priority (Exprés) mail to the United States due to high number of theft!

Do not send Priority International (Exprés, Azul) mail to the United States due to high number of theft! I used to send it and every second letter was "lost" (stolen). It does not have any indemnity or insurance, but they provide "full tracking". Unfortunately there's corruption within the USPS and the "tracking" record can be removed by some criminal at the USPS way too early. Usually tracking record must be kept for 6 months, but once my Priority mail was lost in New Jersey and I was investigating, sending complaint to the infamous US Postal Inspectors and communicating with someone at the USPS who were promising me abetter investigation and then just 2 months into the process (2 months after it was shipped) the entire tracking record has completely disappeared from USPS records! After that more bizarre things started happening as I was bombarded by hundreds of identical emails from USPS servers! I kept all that as screenshots and other records, so I have proof of all that criminal corruption.

I am warning everyone, sellers and buyers in ALL countries, not only from Portugal.

Priority mail also has it's cousin called Registered mail. Registered mail is international mailing method, but when it arrives to the United States it is turned into an ordinary first class mail, which is cheating, since the sender is paying for registered secured mail. I am talking about Registered Mail being sent to the United States, which is inbound into the US and must arrive at the US customer's address being handled as REGISTERED (secure bags). The tracking ends with leaving Europe and after arriving to the United States it does not receive any tracking. The "License to Steal Mail" has been released between 2009 and 2015 by USPS and you can read it here:

https://about.usps.com/postal-bulletin/2015/pb22424/html/info_002.htm

https://www.federalregister.gov/documents/2009/04/02/E9-7373/international-inbound-registered-mail-p...

Send Priority International (Azul, Exprés) and Registered Mail to the USA at your peril. Take note of that and perhaps high chances are that you've already suffered from mistreatment of your inbound mail by the USPS. Share your store in public. Expose the corruption at postal services and have them audited.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Do not send Priority (Exprés) mail to the United States due to high number of theft!

Not another post on this today.

We get it.

Out going registered mail from USA to countries...my items...have never gotten lost.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Slightly confused in that your selling & shipping from a US address, but complaining about shipping items into the US? Further, you seem to sell only domain names, no current archived sales history & have no seller feedback within the past year. Sounds like this may be a hacked account with someone running their mouth off.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

No, not a hacked account, just a seller that's had a lot of problems.

Have a great day
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Lucky you! I am happy for you. I hope the luck will stay with you forever. That does not mean others are as lucky as you are. And that does not mean they are liars. I do keep all the proof with me and can provide it when is necessary.

I even had two Registered mails stolen after being mailed from United States to Switzerland. Different recipients and at different dates, years apart. Yes, the Suisse or Schweiz (Helvetia). The tracking showed arrival at Switzerland and it never was received by the recipient. I received a measly $40 compensation (indemnity) while it cost almost $20 to send Registered mail.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply