cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DHL

Good day, How long before I receive my paid and purchased item, and it seems that Ebay doesn't offer express delivery, other companies have options of quick delivery such as DHL it depends on customer to decide on the one to choose? it saves time Kennedy 

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

DHL

EBay does not ship anything so you need to ASK the seller BEFORE bidding or buying if they can upgrade the S/H. You won't find many that use DHL as the company really doesn't have a presence here in the USA.

Another problem you have is your location. Your country is known for it's scammers, and LOL even your ID name is a problem because 99% of the messages from these scammers start out with "I'm a prince (princess, aunt, uncle of a prince or princess...)" In fact if you just Google Nigeria scams you will currently get over 22,300,000 hits.

If you are a honest person just trying to buy items I am sorry you will run into such issues. If you are a scammer, get a job where you are not stealing from people.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

DHL

@africanprince1986 eBay is made up of individual sellers. Each seller decides whether or not they will ship to your country and what shipping services they offer. If they offer multile shipping options for the buyer to choose from that will appear on the shipping & payments tab on the listing. If you don't like the shipping methods offered by one eBay seller you can find another eBay seller to buy from.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

DHL

This is so stupid of you, You think you are making sense? 

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

DHL

I posted nothing but the truth.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply