cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DGM SmartMail Expedited why seller cannot give tracking number ?

mt_leader
Adventurer

Ok this service for shipping is a trash way to save some cash. Why is it that seller cannot provide a tracking number if this method is through DHL and the USPS !?!? So at this point I have no idea if package was really even mailed out , I ordered on Nov 15 and can be tell Dec 1st to get it. And then it said to contact seller if package doesn't arrive in 30+ days WTH!!! I wont ever buy from a seller using this **bleep** way to mail a item ever ever again. Ebay should not let this happen to a buyer! 

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

If the EDD is Dec. 1st. you can file an INR anytime after that up until 30 days. If the seller won't provide a tracking number, that's about your only option. All of those Shipping Company/USPS package deals are not designed with speed in mind. 

If the EDD date provided by eBay when you purchase the items was 1 December and the item has not arrived by 2 December simply file an INR case and eBay will refund your money if the seller is unable to provide delivery verification and in some cases even if they do. 

I don't suppose by chance this item is coming from overseas?? 

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

I have never seen this way of sh>ping before. It's not so smart after all. They can give tracking number if they wanted to. But they won't. My package isn't even marked shipped.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply