cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer won't return item

I am new to ebay and sold a pair of boots to a customer. He said the description and pictures did not fit and wanted a refund (The description was accurate and the pics taken by me). I received the message on my phone, and accidentally clicked give refund straight away. The customer now won't return the boots. I have messaged him every other day to communicate with me, which he hasn't. He has now left me negative feedback saying I am rude and arrogant and hassling him. I realise I should have waited to offer the refund, and have reported him to ebay, but what else do I need to do?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

You cannot do anything.  You made a huge mistake and hopefully, this will stop you from making another one.  You are just out of luck.

Good Moms let you lick the Beaters.

Great Moms turn them off first.
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

I don't know UK eBay rules, but that very rude feedback may be removable by eBay.  You just have to call and ask.

Good Moms let you lick the Beaters.

Great Moms turn them off first.
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

eBay can't force buyers to return items once a refund is given, there's basically nothing to dangle over their head like there would be if they still had to return before getting a refund.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply