cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create an invoice for exchange shipping

How do I create a blank invoice so I can bill my customer for exchange shipping in size. Ebay no longer lets us see the buyers email which is hindrance to our business and I need to invoice him for the exchange shipping. I keep my prices low so I can't offer free returns.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

@punkin432   Your listings state buyer pays return shipping so just have the buyer open a return request from their purchase history using doesn't fit for the reason.

The buyer will be able to print an eBay label and they will pay for it.  

Once you get the item back refund the buyer and then they can buy the correct item. 

In my opinion, this works better than trying to do an exchange

Comics-scifi_collectibles Is a Volunteer Community Mentor.
I have been a seller since 2003

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

He is paying for his return shipping but he wants to exchange for a larger size so I need him to pay for me to ship out the larger size and I can't create an invoice for him like I used to with paypal. I can't use paypal to invoice him either because ebay took away the options for us to see the buyers email. It is just crazy and so controlling.  Any ideas how I can create that invoice?

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

I know that exchanging email addresses is a touchy subject with eBay. BUT I believe you can exchange email addresses AFTER a sale has been made. So just ask him for it. Or if you are fearful of consequences have him include a written note in the return package with that information.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply