cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Combined shipping money missing.

I had a large order of some things a person purchased from me. They paid full price for some of my items complete with the shipping. I combined an invoice of her other unpaid items that had free shipping on them and she paid. Now when I go to combine orders to ship, it shows that she didn't pay shipping on her original items that she originally purchased. So I'm stuck paying the shipping. I don't know how ebay would charge her for shipping and take the money , now its gone. Since it was a big order, I don't mind paying shipping, but I told her I would refund her the difference in shipping she paid. I really don't want to mess this up.  Please help me understand what happened. Thank you.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Combined shipping money missing.

So are you saying you made two separate combined shipments, where the first shipment buyer paid full shipping on each item, and the second shipment was all free shipping?  And now you are saying buyer didn't pay the shipping on the first shipment?

On the first shipment, were the payments combined or only the shipping combined?

On the second shipment, everything is ok with that one?

Message 2 of 2
latest reply