cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calculated shipping - error message

I am a US seller, and always have been. Suddenly I'm getting an error message when I try to set up calculated shipping: "Shipping cost cannot be calculated since the item location is different from the site" I thought this error would apply if I were a non-US seller or if I were a US seller selling to non-US locations. But I am a US seller selling only to US buyers. I checked my profile, and my address is showing as a US address. The location on each listing is also reflecting my actual zip code. How can I solve this?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hey @ladykk. Did you verify that you're on the .com site and didn't accidentally get shifted to another international site? Sometimes login behaves weird and you can get redirected.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Hey @ladykk. Did you verify that you're on the .com site and didn't accidentally get shifted to another international site? Sometimes login behaves weird and you can get redirected.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Thanks - I did check that, and it was showing as "ebay.com" which I believe is the US site. But I exited out and relaunched. I think it's okay now. 

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

OK great. If the issue repeats come back and let us know.

You can also check your location on the listing form down at the bottom. Your current listings are fine so that data should carry over to new listings.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply