cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buyer paid and now wants to upgrade shipping.

My buyer just paid for the item and sent a note that he wants to upgrade the shipping. I've seen it mentioned here that I can just send him a PayPal money request for the difference. Problem is, don't you have to have the buyer's email to send the request? I don't see it anywhere ..not on the eBay order, the PP transaction either (it states to contact the buyer through eBay orders). If I contact him through eBay, asking for his email, won't his return message be blocked for sending an email address?

Thanks 

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

In the PayPal transaction, click on 'Issue refund" to bring up the details page with the buyer's email address.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

In the PayPal transaction, click on 'Issue refund" to bring up the details page with the buyer's email address.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Thanks so much ..very helpful!
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Paypal no longer shows the buyer's email.  Absolutely crazy!  Trying to provide customer service to the buyer who wants to upgrade, but no way to invoice them for the difference.  And how convenient that if I would go thru the hassle of canceling the order and asking buyer to repurchase with different shipping (who wants their buyers to jump thru hoops just to get an item faster?!?), Paypal will KEEP THE ORIGINAL FEE.   Disgusting!

Message 4 of 4
latest reply