cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anybody having issues with metric "Tracking uploaded on time and validated"

All of my orders since the 23rd of November are showing as "No Carrier Scan" even though everything was scanned properly within the required time frame.  Anyone else experiencing this same issue?

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Anybody having issues with metric "Tracking uploaded on time and validated"

I have it happening, but just with one package. However, it was a package with 28 items, and it's being counted 28 times. Which means I won't be top-rated anymore if it doesn't fix itself soon.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

I am having same issue and have 8 packages on 23rd showing "Uploaded on time but no carrier scan".

I called customer service and she will help me submit for defect rate remove. It might take about 48 hours.

You can try same. 

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Same problem with one package for me...seems like they are experiencing some internal issues ...they better start fixing these soon, this is the wrong time of year to have these problems..

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Same issue for me as well. All packages sent since the 23rd have incorrect tracking information on ebay website (but correct info at USPS) and this is affecting my "Tracking uploaded on time and validated" metric putting in jeorpardy my Top Seller status. Was on chat earlier today for 2.5 hours and then on call with two more reps and none of them seem to understand what the issue is or even believes it's a "bug" on their end. Very frustrating.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

I just spoke with 2 different agents, and they both read from the play book - same story:  a glitch in the system, but screw you, we are not going to fix it and there is nothing you can do about the bad strikes against your record!  If you lose your top rated seller rating, to f****ing bad - WE REALLY DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU SELLERS!  Ebay used to be a great place to sell, but now it is nothing but a giant money pit - fee's after more fee's!

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Every item I shipped Nov. 22-25 is showing as late with no carrier scan, but all of them have carrier scans and were shipped on time. Yesterday I emailed CS and said I had 86 shipments showing incorrectly as late and they emailed back this:

Thanks for contacting us, I’m happy to help explain the defect you mentioned.

After reviewing your account, I see that your defect is a result of lateshipments. Based on the guidelines of our defect removal policy, we can remove this defect.

The transaction defect rate allows us to recognize and reward sellers who consistently deliver the great service buyers expect. We measure a seller’s performance by their defect rate because it helps to identify less than ideal buying experiences. By identifying these situations, it improves the overall buying experience on the site, and business for you.

A defect and its related feedback can be removed when:

• The buyer didn't pay for a purchase and an unpaid item request is recorded against the buyer.
  • An eBay Money Back Guarantee or PayPal Buyer Protection request is ruled in the seller's favor.
  • The defect was the direct result of an eBay issue.
  • We take action against a buyer for activity that doesn't follow the buying practices policy.
  • We can determine that the defect was the direct result of systemic delays in delivery or communication. Actual qualifying events are listed on our announcement board.

We automatically remove defects that meet the requirements of this policy every Wednesday, for defects that occurred during the previous week. Please see your Seller Dashboard to see these changes.

Our most successful sellers follow these selling practices to help ensure successful sales:

• Offer free shipping
  • Ensure items are in stock
  • Ship items within stated handling time
  • Offer a 30-day return window, and provide refunds within 2 business days of a returned item
  • Respond to any questions and communication from a buyer in a professional manner within 1 business day
  • Use multiple photos
  • Accurately describe the item and its condition in detail

For more information on our seller performance and feedback policy, please see: http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/defect-removal.html

I’m glad that we’ve been able to resolve your query, thanks for your patience and understanding. 

My attention span expired as soon as I saw "we can remove this defect", and something about Wednesdays, so if nothing changes by Wednesday night, I plan on reading it in its entirety. 

Message 7 of 7
latest reply