cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any other shipping website I can order/print stamps and first class mail letter postage?

Does anyone know any other shipping website I can order/print discount stamps and first class mail letter postage beside stamps.com and endicia.com? These two sites have too many techno issues I can't bear any more.

Thanks!

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Any other shipping website I can order/print stamps and first class mail letter postage?

Pirateship.com. Good site. No monthly fee. Been using it awhile with no problems!

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

I checked Pirateship.com, they only issue first class package and higher service shipping label, not first class mail letter shipping label or postage. Also, Pirateship.com's rate is the same as ebay, but thank you anyway!

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

@vwbus78 wrote:

Pirateship.com. Good site. No monthly fee. Been using it awhile with no problems!

Pirateship sells postage for parcels ... it doesn't sell postage for first class letters.

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

@threeinchgoldenlotus wrote:

Does anyone know any other shipping website I can order/print discount stamps and first class mail letter postage beside stamps.com and endicia.com? These two sites have too many techno issues I can't bear any more.

Thanks!

There are only three companies authorized to sell on-line postage: 

• stamps.com/endicia
  • Pitney Bowes
  • EasyPost
Message 5 of 9
latest reply

Do you know do Pitney Bowes and EasyPost sell first class letter postage? Thanks!

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

Why not drop by a post office and buy a book of first class stamps?  In fact, you can even order them from the USPS website.

disneyshopper
Volunteer Community Member

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

I checked Pirateship.com, they only issue first class package and higher service shipping label, not first class mail letter shipping label or postage. Also, Pirateship.com's rate is the same as ebay, but thank you anyway!

I agree on the letter thingy - but it is not correct to say that Pirateship is offering the same rate as eBay. It may overlap in certain cases, but I have printed there labels for much less than here, for the same route. It depends. 

One other, huge benefit of using Piratship is that it indefinitely stores your customers' info and if the customer returns to you for another purchase, by just entering the first few letters of the name, it brings up the address so you do not have to re-enter anything. You can also store preferred shipping options (e.g. I ship jewelry for a flat rate in bubbled envelope for jewelry. So, I entered the size and color of the envelope as the name of a preferred shipping option, and just click on it when ready to proceed. 

Good luck

PW

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

Do you know do Pitney Bowes and EasyPost sell first class letter postage? Thanks!

Pitney Bowes is the old man of metered postage sales ... but, they may only sell it to businesses with a contract.   EasyPost is the new kid on the block ... I think they only work with postage resellers, but I don't know.

Message 9 of 9
latest reply