cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All scammers welcome to ebay

Hello! Im using ebay 10 years i had 127 successful business before, but now i got ripped off. The guy is scammer ebay do nothing about it they say: We're sorry you have a problem with your purchase. However, this item isn't covered by the eBay Money Back Guarantee.

So **bleep** you ebay, i never gonna use it again! What he did? He asked me to split the pack cause easier to carry so i agreed and i got half package but after i never got another half of pack. Ebay says its all right nothing to do with this.

What do you think?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

@inteconlinekft wrote:

Hello! Im using ebay 10 years i had 127 successful business before, but now i got ripped off. The guy is scammer ebay do nothing about it they say: We're sorry you have a problem with your purchase. However, this item isn't covered by the eBay Money Back Guarantee.

So **bleep** you ebay, i never gonna use it again! Scammer name is subex.ltd. What he did? He asked me to split the pack cause easier to carry so i agreed and i got half package but after i never got another half of pack. Ebay says its all right nothing to do with this.

What do you think?

So sorry this has happened to you!

Your post is on the United States discussion board and you are registered in Hungary.  Plus your seller is from the UK.

The rules might be different here in the USA and you might need to ask about this transaction on the UK board.

Without knowing the rules of both your location and the sellers, I have to guess that you filed a 'not received' case and the seller had proof that you did receive 'something' from them.  You will need to file a 'not as described' case because you did receive part of your order.

Just curious.  What did you order from the seller?  Most of their items would easily fit in one package.

Goo Luck

Seller since 09/20/01 ~~ this is my posting ID.
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

@iaintdoingit wrote:

Without knowing the rules of both your location and the sellers, I have to guess that you filed a 'not received' case and the seller had proof that you did receive 'something' from them.  You will need to file a 'not as described' case because you did receive part of your order.

The "Not as Described" case will need to be filed with PayPal since you already have a case closed with eBay ... alternatively, you can file with your credit card company.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Ebay is ebay rules are the same, product is product what i should receive cause i paid for it. This seller is very smart he did this reason, i can not even leave feedback now. I think i try my ccard company.

Never gonna buy again on ebay cause not safe, better if i order from aliexpress i always get what i paid for.

Csaba

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

I ordered Flexible Neon 220v LED Light Glow EL Wire String Strip Rope Tube Decoration
( 183372031771 )
Message 5 of 5
latest reply