cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add eBay International Shipping to a single country for a single listing

I want to enable eBay international shipping on a single item (this one: https://www.ebay.com/itm/364600640902) to the UK for a buyer who has nicely requested the service.  I am opted in to EIS but I had "ship to exclusions" for every country in the world outside the US. I was going to modify my "exclude shipping locations" setting here: https://www.ebay.com/ship/prf/excludeRegions. There were no countries listed there and there seems to be no way to add any states or countries there, or indeed, to make any changes of any kind. Despite having made no changes, I accidentally clicked on "save changes" when I left the page and discovered that my shipping preferences page now doesn't exclude any countries. Navigating back to the Exclude Shipping Locations page, I can't exclude any countries. So, I have two problems: I do I enable shipping solely through EIS on a single listing to the UK, and how do I restore my exclusion for every country but the US to my other listings. Thanks.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Well, I sold the item listed above through EIS so I don't need help with that. Now I just need help restoring my "ship to" restrictions. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Are you sure you are shipping that item by EIS? Your shipping page on your listing says USPS 1st Class International package which is not EIS. eBay's EIS shipping is unavailable to the UK for most items in the Toys and Hobbies categories due to some kind of marking (CE or UKCA) that has to be on the items packaging. You might want to check to be sure

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

I'm not and I don't particularly care. That sale is done and in the mail. Dealing with that item is no longer my problem. It's dealing with the ship to restrictions on every other item I have listed. If you could help there, I'd be grateful.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply