cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Settings

Hi, does anyone know how the same day shipping works in “My Account”?  I don’t do same day shipping but you have to check the days you work and then it requires you to pick times for same day shipping…if payment is received by, you will ship same day.  I’m trying to set up my account so that if someone buys or pays after my hours, it gets pushed to the next day.  Do I have to review my account until midnight to see what I need to ship the next day.  Any ideas?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Account Settings

If you do not have same day shipping selected for your handling time, then those settings will not affect you. 

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

I'm not entirely sure what you're asking @yearsofcollecting because you said you "don't do same day shipping" but then you go on to ask about same day shipping settings. If you don't ship same day then those settings are not relevant.

eBay counts any order that comes in by midnight Pacific Time. It looks like you're on Eastern Time, so for you any order that comes in by 3:00am would count as a sale that day.

Today is Thursday so if you offer 1 business day shipping, any order that comes in before 3:00am EST tonight (tomorrow morning) has to ship the next (business) day - or technically the same day for the last 3 hours - which is tomorrow, Friday.

If you offer 2 business day shipping then any order that comes in before 3:00am EST tonight (tomorrow morning) has to ship by the 2nd business day which is Monday - or any time before that if you want to ship early.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Thanks!  I thought I had to complete to show days of operation.  I can just disregard, correct?

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Thanks!  I thought I had to complete to specify days of operation.  I will just delete everything from that section

Message 5 of 5
latest reply