cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

080P WIFI IP...

080P WIFI IP... () I have bought two camera from ebay since september 2019.I have not received the items yet seller told me that the optionn of refund does not work..There is a problem with the software.lat week he was on holidays.now i am not receiving a good answer.he is replying by ok only...

Message 1 of 14
latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

080P WIFI IP...

Dispute the charge with your credit card company.

Message 2 of 14
latest reply

080P WIFI IP...

Depending on the estimated delivery date, it's probably to late to get any from Ebay.

If you paid using Pay Pal, you can file a claim there for 180 days.

Have a great day
Message 3 of 14
latest reply

080P WIFI IP...

Dear Sir,
The items was purchased since 25 september 2019. He told me that I would get it in one month time.Now the nearly 5 months have elapsed .Could you please explain how to file a claim with paypal
Message 4 of 14
latest reply

080P WIFI IP...

Good afternoon
The credit card company will not hold responsable for the purchase
Message 5 of 14
latest reply

080P WIFI IP...

@gopal3678 

Go into paypal(if you paid that way) and open a dispute for Item not Received. If you can, give as much info as you can about how the seller strung you along, and you still have not received your purchase. Then follow all of the instructions and watch for the date and time to escalate it, and when that time comes, escalate it. The seller has to provide proof of delivery to win.

If you paid by wire transfer or anything other than paypal, you are out of  luck, since your credit card company won't help you.

You have 180 days after purchase to do this.

If you can't find it, read the link that was in the M2M response and that will give you the link to 'file a dispute'. It's a shame that the answer there wasn't more than basically just a link.

Message 7 of 14
latest reply

080P WIFI IP...

The transaction should still be in your PayPal payment history.  Go to that transaction to open a dispute.  Do it now as you only have six months.  180 days.

Message 8 of 14
latest reply

080P WIFI IP...

@earlyant-77 wrote:

Go into paypal(if you paid that way) and open a dispute for Item not Received. If you can, give as much info as you can about how the seller strung you along, and you still have not received your purchase. Then follow all of the instructions and watch for the date and time to escalate it, and when that time comes, escalate it. The seller has to provide proof of delivery to win.

It doesn't sound like you've ever actually filed a PayPal dispute @earlyant-77? Because those steps are for eBay, not PayPal.

Message 9 of 14
latest reply

080P WIFI IP...

Dear Sir
thank you for you reply paypal told me to go through resolution centre .
paypal itself do not have the recordds I got all the the info and submit to paypal.
Message 10 of 14
latest reply

080P WIFI IP...

@gopal3678 

So you didn't pay through Paypal, but used a credit card?

You are too late for help from eBay. Only your payment company can help.

Item: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1080P-WIFI-IP-Panoramic-Camera-Wireless-Indoor-CCTV-Home-Security-Motion-...

Message 11 of 14
latest reply

080P WIFI IP...

@gopal3678 wrote:
Dear Sir
thank you for you reply paypal told me to go through resolution centre .
paypal itself do not have the recordds I got all the the info and submit to paypal.

Instead @gopal3678, go to http://paypal.com/disputes, select Item Not Received, and open a dispute.

Message 12 of 14
latest reply

080P WIFI IP...

Paypal is great with these claims and do an outstanding job.  Go to Paypal and login.  Make sure you have screenshots of any conversations with this seller.  Open up a claim with Paypal : (From the Paypal Help section) If your seller doesn’t agree to refund your money, you may be able to open a dispute in the Resolution Center if you didn’t receive your item, you received something that doesn’t match the seller’s description or your payment was not authorized.

If you sent the payment using a debit or credit card, the refund will be sent to the card used. It may take up to 30 days for the card to be credited. If you sent your payment using a bank account and the payment is canceled, it will be refunded to your bank account.

You should be able to get your money back!  The more evidence you have the better as I have found out !  Receipts, conversations, screenshots etc.  They are great at getting these issues resolved!  hope this helps you out and good luck!  Keep us posted on this please.

Shaun Coyle
Message 13 of 14
latest reply

080P WIFI IP...

I went through paypal but i used a guest password . they find it but as the name is not the on my account is not the name that the account holder paid .So they want to talk to me .I have phone them but as there is the problem of corona.they are not working give I do not use the name which Is on the card .I used the name which many people know me.I think I will have to send my identity card .The case is similar when I buy games for my son using my card ....
Message 14 of 14
latest reply