cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

free postage then they send it back ,why should i lose out

so ,a buyer gets free postage at the cost of £10.73 ,it gets there and the same day a return is started " i do not want " , ,why should i lose out on £10.73  , its there problem ,not mine ? , ebay free post is a farce ,if i pay it out ,i should get it back , it now makes the item returned un sellable at a price people will pay .

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Personally, I feel that since eBay does not want the buyer to be responsible, eBay should pay for all return expenses.  But, this is eBay, and what "momma" eBay wants, "momma" eBay gets.  And just like "momma" says, "Because I told you so, that's why."

I am a founding member of the eBay Community Expert Group: a USA volunteer mentor with over a decade of experience. I am not an eBay employee.

Live simply. Care deeply. Love generously. Speak kindly. Laugh loudly. Act responsibly. Rejoice daily. Help cheerfully. Plan carefully. Criticize sparingly. Invest wisely. Forgive willingly. Shop seriously. Play fairly. Learn graciously.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

This is one of the reasons I don't offer "free shipping".

"I have the right to remain silent but I didn't have the ability." Ron White, Fritch, Texas
"Stay away from negative people, they have a problem for every solution." A. Einstein
The Devil made me do it! - Flip Wilson
If the band can only play loud - they ain't no good - peps too J.R. Johnson
Message 3 of 3
latest reply