cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping changed?

I need to print a label for an item I sold. When I click print label it is not taking me to the ebay shipping page like it always does. It takes me to UPS shipping and wants me to register. I do not want to ship UPS, I want to print a USPS label like I always do. Can anyone tell me why this listing is doing that and how to get around it to print my label? Thanks!

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Shipping changed?

Sounds like you selected UPS by mistake when you did the listing.

Crusader Cat is watching

Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself. - L Tolstoy

"You are entitled to your own opinion, you are not however, entitled to your own facts."

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Shipping changed?

As already mentioned this usually happens if your listing specifies UPS for shipping. You can get around it by printing your label at paypal.com/shipnow

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Shipping changed?

Check the shipping method on your shipping page. There should be a drop down box.
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Shipping changed?

Open the sales ticket. On the right, a little ways down, will be the details of the order. You will see that shipping is specified as UPS. It is a drop down box. Open the drop down box and change it to USPS then save the listing.

Then when you click "print label" it will open the typical eBay USPS printing label.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Shipping changed?

You can't get there if you've selected UPS as your shipping method, that's the whole issue.

...the poster that mentioned paypal.com/shipnow is correct.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply