cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Priority mail flat rate prices with eBay "discount"

Does anyone have a list of the prices a seller would pay to print the label from eBay for the Priority Mail flat rate packages? They're slightly less than retail. 

In particular I'm looking for the flat rate envelope price. I'm sure it's gone up since the last time I used it in 2017.

Thank you

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

There’s no eBay rate. The USPS commercial rate is what eBay charges. A regular flat rate is $6.55 commercial rate. If you are a TRS, the commercial plus rate is $6.35. I use this link to look up prices https://www.usps.com/business/prices.htm

but there are other posters with more knowledge who have better links & charts 🙂

One life is all we have to live
Love is all we have to give

**Formerly known as MissJen316**
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

As noted in another post, the domestic  "eBay rates" are just the USPS published rates.  Here's the official USPS rates document, Notice 123.  It is a live document, updated automatically when rates change.  Priority Mail rates changed in January.  

http://pe.usps.com/cpim/ftp/manuals/dmm300/notice123.pdf

The regular online rate for Priority Mail is the Commercial Base rate.  Top Rated Sellers and some high-volume sellers pay the Commercial Plus rate, which is about 3% less.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Gotcha, so I'm paying the commercial rate if I print via eBay or Paypal, etc., and the retail rate if go the post office. For the flat rate envelope it's $6.55.

It seems then that the commercial vs retail price gap for the flat rate envelope has pretty much diminished -- it's only $0.15. I feel like in 2017 it was around $6.45 if I went to the post office and $5.80 if I printed from eBay.

Thanks for the info. 

Message 4 of 4
latest reply