Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Shipping

If I buy something on Ebay and the expected delivery is 11-47 days, when can I expect my package to come in? Im in Canada BTW

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

shipping

Member 17 years. My first time buying something and the seller posts that it's shipped but there is no tracking number and no response to my inquiry....Help???

GSP charges import taxes while there are none to pay

Goods from US to my country are free from import taxes up to $22.I bought an item at $19.99 and am charged with $8 import taxes.Moreover, at the time of bidding this amount there were no import taxes displayedat all!How to proceed? I will never pay t...

Global Shipping Program

Does anybody know for certain what the situation is with the GSP regarding China as a destination?Here’s what I’m facing this morning:Item ( 263529044308) is listed with GSP as the shipping optionThe listing form does not flag and restricted countrie...

Can't refund

I got a return from buyer today and went to refund only to get an error message "There was a problem sending your refund to the buyer.To try again or to see what’s wrong,go to PayPal." I called ebay and they advised me that the supposed issue will be...

Resolved! Refunding to PayPal if I paid with card?

Is it possible to get a refund through PayPal if I paid with a debit card? Currently my account that uses my debit card is closed and was just wondering if I initiate a refund now, if it will give me that option? Thanks.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Still in Transit with Destination since 3 Days !

Hello there , i've ordered a PC , it should've been deliveried at 6July according to the seller , but I haven't recieve my item yet it says (Still in Transit as you can see in screenshots ) any help ? I talked with the seller he said that he sent the...

I'm curious how much $ eBay saved by simply not sending supply coupon notifications last quarter.

I was used to seeing ebay tell me "hey, here's your quarterly coupon" that when they did not, I never went looking for it. I used my last one at end of March. Guess I kept expecting to see one, then imagined maybe I already used it.No one to really b...

New shipping rules... Can ebay automatically accept return and send label if I don't accept Returns?

I currently started all my new listings with a no return policy and a day handling time. Some of my old listings still have 30 day returns buyer pays shipping, thats only on items that are relisted from awhile ago. Anyways, I see that ebay can accept...

Buyer wants to return items because he "found a better price".

I had a buyer purchase a laptop and I paid most of the shipping and of my time to get a laptop shipping bos, plus e-bay fees and paypal fees that I already paid. User states after he recieved it, he found a better deal. This was on June 30th. My acco...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 19 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Estafeta

Me gustaría alertar a las personas en México a abstenerse a utilizar el servicio de EstafetaMembers. Es difícil saber por dónde empezar. Hay dos puntos básicos de este servicio: Primer punto: depende que en EE.UU te reciben tu paquete en sus instalac...

Return closed. No return. Received two weeks later. Should I refund shipping & fees?

A month ago, 6/11/18 I had a buyer request a return on a pacakge that hadn't been delivered yet. It was out on delivery and got delivered six hours later. I agreed to the return and told them to simply refuse the package and once I receive it back I ...

Need to return SNAD to Thailand, item location stated U.S.

My turn to ask for advice. Bought an item that had a small town in Ky as the item location, reasonable EDD, shipping a little high but not outrageous so no obvious red flags. Got a USPS tracking number and it said package accepted in Washington state...

Resolved! Counterfeit claim

I recently purchased from a seller, upon receiving said items I noticed they were not right. In comparing my items to an authentic item supposedly the "same" item, I noticed differences in many different areas. I messaged the seller 3 different times...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 8 replies
  • 6 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors