cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - EBAY FACILITATES FRAUD

I have a buyer who filed an SNAD claim against me for a NEW/UNUSED item they received, then after they used the item on a horse for the first time they proceeded to break it. Ebay is forcing the return, and found in the buyers favor after the buyer installed this item on a saddle, letting a child ride in it for a while, then broke it. Now Ebay is clearly violating the ITEM CONDITION POLICY and also their RETURN FAQs page for this item. Ebay is not even going by the rules and policies on the Money Back Guarantee. The Ebay money back guarantee clearly states the item must be returned in the same conditon as it was received according to their item conditon policy which I have copied and pasted here for all to see:

Policy overview:

You must return an item in the same condition as it was received, not used or altered in any way. You must also include, in the same condition as it was received:

• All original packaging such as boxes, bags, tags, and UPCs

Ebay has found in this buyers favor on the SNAD claim and now is having the buyer return this USED/DAMAGED item from Australia at my expense, and then giving them a FULL refund including the shipping. Why does Ebay Facilitate, allow, encourage, and promote the buyers committing fraud against a seller who sent a new/unused item and now Ebay violates their own policies to let this buyer commit fraud against me ? ? I can see now why most of the great sellers on here have decided to scale way back selling thier most expensive and/or heavy items. Many sellers have left altogether because EBay makes us follow all the rules and policies then Ebay proceeds to VIOLATE them themselves to go out of their way to allow a buyer to commit fraud. Ebay makes these rules and policies, and I follow them always. Then Ebay says that the rules and policies don't apply to my buyers. Why would any seller want to sell on Ebay anymore. I don't. Sellers are leaving Ebay in droves. I took half a million dollars of inventory off Ebay because Ebay allows, and promotes buyers ripping off the sellers. Ebay lies constantly to the sellers even when their rules and policies clearly show that they are wrong. LIARS CANNOT BE TRUSTED !

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0