cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DHL tracking shows in ebay the packages tracking, but says "Not Found" on DHL website tracking

Why does ebay show the tracking of my DHL package that I purchased, and doesn't show it when I search for the tracking of it in the DHL website?  When I search the tracking number, in the DHL website, it does not show tracking, it just says "Not Found".  This has happens to me pretty much everytime I have a package shipping through DHL and I'd like to know why ebay shows tracking and dhl website does not show tracking of my package.  And I know that I didn't enter the wrong tracking number because I copied and pasted it and I tried it over and over to make sure.  Does anyone have any answers for this?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

DHL tracking shows in ebay the packages tracking, but says "Not Found" on DHL website tracking

You need to check your tracking at DHL Global Mail. And not at DHL.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

DHL has many subsidiaries and products! I though this post about dhl tracking listed whatever packages you want to track from dhl.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply