cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to leave feedback for anything

Have several items I need to leave feedback for and all I get after repeatedly writing the feedback on more than one item is "We ran into a problem. Please try again." Try again when and how often?

Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Same problem as a few months ago. Left messages, but were unanswered by eBay Tech. Finally, just stopped trying for a couple of weeks an  the problem "FIXED ITSELF".

Message 2 of 11
latest reply

I've gotten that, too!  Has to be a glitch. I hope it gets better quickly, but until it does, I contacted my Sellers and told them feedback is on the way just so they know I'm not ignoring it.  Not much else we can do at this point and I know it'll help.  Just another day on ebay....

Message 3 of 11
latest reply

Same! Usually when Feedback messes up, you can just re-hit the Leave Feedback button and it would go but this clears the page. I'm just stacking my newest baseball card acquisitions to the side and I'll try again tomorrow.

Message 4 of 11
latest reply

I tried leaving feedback two different ways: 1. Via my "Purchase History," clicking on the item and leaving feedback. 2. Via "My Ebay" and using the "Feedback" section.

Neither worked. Usually one or the other works. Not now.

10/25/22. 10:10pm PST.

Message 5 of 11
latest reply

I have the same issue.

I tried today to leave a feedback and I got the message.

I hope it will be fix soon

Message 6 of 11
latest reply

Does this page work for you guys?

https://www.ebay.com/fdbk/leave_feedback

GLORIOUS!

March shipping tip: Size matters. Enter accurate package dimensions on the listing form and the shipping label.
Message 7 of 11
latest reply

Same here unable to leave feedback...lol guess it does not surprise me, spent 45 minute juggling to make work...no luck, will direct buyers to contact ebay for feedback....

Message 8 of 11
latest reply

Same for me, eBay never fails to fail.

Message 9 of 11
latest reply

Thank you for that link...as I have never seen that screen before...but it also does not work today.

"Oops! Something went wrong. Please try again"  is the only result from everywhere I have tried since last night.

Message 10 of 11
latest reply

I just posted some feedback, the problem seems to have resolved overnight. I go through the "pencil" icon on My eBay next to each item I bought.

Message 11 of 11
latest reply