cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Traffic Page Purely Retroactive Now?

gottasellemall69_0-1654915633503.png

I cannot click the calendar date to see just the current day's traffic on the Traffic section of the Seller Hub. Is this a bug or the way it is from now on?

Give a man a fire, he'll be warm for a night.
Set the man on fire...
Message 1 of 13
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Today 6/14/22 it seems to be working again. I tried selecting different days and no problems. 

View Best Answer in original post

Message 12 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

I had the same issue and messaged a customer service rep from Ebay. They were not 100% sure and thought i was talking about the 30 day rolling view count they have implemented. The daily impressions, view counts ect. are important for sellers to plan sales, coupons or any other discounts based on traffic. I explained it more in detail and the customer service rep thought it might be a glitch. Started yesterday 6/10/22 for me and still i am unable to view the same day stats. However i did find a way to view the impressions and views for the day by clicking on the Performance tab in Sellers Hub. When that opens up it, you can scroll down to impressions and views to highlight the date (pick same day of course) and it will pop up a small window of the daily stats. Kind of a pain in the but and i think if you can view them here, this must be a glitch that they are going to eventually work out.  Kind of difficult to use the promoted listings and other pay to play Ebay options if you do not know what kind of traffic you are experiencing for the day.

Hopefully this will work its way out!

Message 2 of 13
latest reply

@gottasellemall69 wrote:

gottasellemall69_0-1654915633503.png

I cannot click the calendar date to see just the current day's traffic on the Traffic section of the Seller Hub. Is this a bug or the way it is from now on?

@gottasellemall69  I noticed the same thing and also, for me there is a message at the top of the page that shows the last update was June 9.

2022-06-11_10-36-56.png

My guess is either it's a glitch and it's just stuck on the 9th or....maybe they are building in a 2 day lag time now to provide time for any adjustments being made due to the new bot filtering/traffic counting policy, similar to what they do with the listing quality report.

I'm going to check back on mine later today to see if it updates.

Message 3 of 13
latest reply

Yeah I was looking at it today and noticed it was stuck on the 9th as well, as of today (6/11).
I can still see the graph data for the 10th and 11th, but I can't see individual listing views in the table below the graphs.
As @chevymontecarlo88 said (thank you for the workaround as well), this makes it extremely difficult to plan...anything really, and if it is to become a retroactive view that forces you to download yet another report just wastes time.
Is user engagement really so bad eBay's forced to keep users on the site longer via making everything harder to use? 😂

Set the man on fire...
Message 4 of 13
latest reply

Another thing i noticed is that there is a message saying that from June 10th, the system will allow you to track up to the last two years but it stops on the 9th. Probably a glitch since they left that statement on the page as a feature. I hope so. 

Message 5 of 13
latest reply

Opera Snapshot_2022-06-11_112224_www.ebay.com.png

Message 6 of 13
latest reply

I've had that message appearing for what feels like months now, at least since the last major update...what's funny is you can still only go back 90 days, it forces the dates to cap it there despite you being able to choose a later date. 🙃

gottasellemall69_0-1654981618949.png

Set the man on fire...
Message 7 of 13
latest reply

Yeah same here. I wish we could get some kind of info from eBay as to what is going on

Message 8 of 13
latest reply

@chevymontecarlo88 @valueaddedresource

I'm noticing the entire Seller Hub is stuck at the 9th now - 
Traffic:

gottasellemall69_0-1655068765833.png

Sales:

gottasellemall69_1-1655068790609.png

and so on....the calendars are still stuck and can't go past the 9th too.

Set the man on fire...
Message 9 of 13
latest reply

Day 4 - still stuck 🤡

Set the man on fire...
Message 10 of 13
latest reply

Day 5 - IT'S ALIVE!!!....kind of.

Seems to be back to displaying current dates as of 6/13, buuuuut, this is what's displaying for the current day:

gottasellemall69_0-1655184518055.png

So close eBay, so close...

Set the man on fire...
Message 11 of 13
latest reply

Today 6/14/22 it seems to be working again. I tried selecting different days and no problems. 

Message 12 of 13
latest reply

Credit where credit is due - you can also filter back past the 90-day limit I mentioned earlier too!

Set the man on fire...
Message 13 of 13
latest reply