cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The "send invoice" page does not work.

The "send invoice" page does not work. I am getting a red banner on that page that says that "something went wrong." This has been a problem for almost 24 hours now.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: The "send invoice" page does not work.

I have been having the same problem.  Another seller posted the same problem on this board a short while ago.  I have two buyer requested invoices to send and can't do anything. Waiting for eBay to notice this and fix this.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Very frustrating! My buyers are getting angry with me over this. Please fix this ASAP!!!

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

me too☹️

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

eBay made some changes on June 23 that are preventing invoices in certain situations. Here's what they had to say about it:

The items sellers are reporting are considered "Autopay" which prevents an invoice being sent.

Autopay would be considered something like Immediate payment being required in listings. So for auctions, that would come into play if the seller used the 'Require immediate payment when buyer uses the Buy It Now' feature. It sounds like they are looking to find a way to improve the member experience though, so that's good to see.

A quick call out I want to make if sellers aren't requiring immediate payment, is to double check their shipping preferences to ensure they've checked the box to, "Allow buyers to send one combined payment for all items purchased."

The option to allow buyers to combine payments is a setting on this page. If you select anything longer than 3 days it can affect any automatic unpaid item settings you have in place on this page.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 5 of 5
latest reply