cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seller hub not working at all

Anyone else having issues? Keeps saying “We ran into a problem, but we’re working on it. Please try later” WTH? Been a few hours now I can’t do anything!  Ugghh

Message 1 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

I'm having the same issue and message.

Message 2 of 13
latest reply

Its been a few hours and I can't log onto anything either.  eBay has no phone number to call anymore either.

Message 3 of 13
latest reply

@blingblingblingnthings, @jellybeancollectiblesllc , @sue*s_stash 

No access to Seller Hub here either ... gee, do you think this will ever happen with Managed Payments too?

Regards,
Mr. Lincoln - Community Mentor
Message 5 of 13
latest reply

Same here. Having to go to all selling to access items to ship.

Message 6 of 13
latest reply

No, it isn't working here as well. I used a bookmark, so I tried just going to Ebay.com and that took my to my account, but cannot move around at all and cannot open the HUB at all.  Happened to hubby's site and also our sons. I was able to ship cuz I use a third party program for that.

Message 7 of 13
latest reply

The same for me 😞

Why is there any information?!

Message 8 of 13
latest reply

WORKING NOW! Not sure what happened, but eBay will never respond, WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!

Message 9 of 13
latest reply

tyler@ebay
eBay Staff (Alumni)

Hi @blingblingblingnthings - there was a technical issue that impacted Seller Hub overnight (as you know). 

This should now be resolved. If you are still experiencing issues please log out/clear cache/log back in. 

Thanks!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 10 of 13
latest reply

I finally found one of the CEO's of Ebay from google.  Got one reply then sent another  email with no reply back.

I have several items purchased from China that take about 1-2 mos to deliver so I wait before emailing the seller and then contacting the Resolution Center which just tried and you have to find the items missing orders and the search  only goes to 2/25/20.   I dislike using Ebay and am looking for another venue to sell my handmade gemstone  jewelry, glass nugget critters, stained glass agate slice druzy geode suncatchers and various other items. Pieces that are fun, makes one smile which is what we desperately need right now.  I did find Brisksale but want to make sure I find the most popular site to use. Anyone out there that can help?

Message 11 of 13
latest reply

@alatebloomer37 

You bought from a seller in China

You were given a window for delivery of one or two months

When is the last estimated date for delivery?

Has that date passed?

Did you pay with Paypal?

Your order and payment will be there for 18 months or more.

If the last date for delivery has passed, use the PP transaction to find the eBay transaction number.

The eBay Resolution Centre is at the bottom of this page.

It is automated, pretty fast, and efficient.

If the seller cannot prove delivery (not shipping , Delivery) you will be refunded.

If you left the Dispute past the 30 days from last estimated date for delivery deadline, you can still go to Paypal for a refund.

The PP Resolution Centre is at the top of your PP account page under Tools.

You have 180 days from Payment to open a Dispute for Item Not Delivered.

Again if the seller cannot prove delivery you will be refunded.

I don't know what you think the CEO can do. Especially since I don't think there is one at the moment.

Message 12 of 13
latest reply

Is there  anyone available to help answer my questions?  Is there even a CEO for Ebay any longer?  Is there anyone available to help me find the March coupons offered to Ebay buyers to pay my many sellers before they starve to death awaiting payments?  All my buyers  are located in China and it takes almost two months to receive my jewelry making supplies.  What am I suppose to do in the meantime to supplement my Social  Security income????

Some PLEASE reply.  Thanks Lynne Hoagland

Message 13 of 13
latest reply