cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Now View Order Details Doesn't Work

Anybody else being told that "this site can't be reached"  when you try to View Order Details?  You know, like when you're trying to see where to ship your sale to?

And the hits just keep on coming from the tech department.

Message 1 of 26
latest reply
25 REPLIES 25

Working fine here.  Perhaps it's a PC issue.   I haven't had any issues today, but I just tried it to see & I can see my Order Details with no problem.   

FYI, "This site can't be reached' is the message I usually get when my internet is about to go down. 

This one goes to Eleven - Nigel Tufnel
eBay Community Mentor
Message 2 of 26
latest reply

I’m not having any issues on PC or mobile devices. 

Message 3 of 26
latest reply

I can reach any other site just fine - of course, those aren't sites being managed by eBay's tech department.

Message 4 of 26
latest reply

Maybe my access to View Order Details went away to the same place where the Search Bar on my listings vanished to.  Maybe eBay is about to start charging us to View Order Details too.

Message 5 of 26
latest reply

What browser/tech set up are using?  Everything working fine here in a Win 10/Chrome environment except for the pink hyperlinks that have been going on for a few weeks.  

eBay Community Mentor
Message 6 of 26
latest reply

@hartungcards 

just a thought.......have you tried a different browser?  Sometimes one will work, when others don't seem to load everything.  I think someone said the problem on the search bar was showing up with other non store sellers, so probably not the reason.....but you might try another one, just to see...........

Message 7 of 26
latest reply

Win 10/Chrome here as well.  I think I'm being spanked for complaining about having to pay for a Search Bar now.

Message 9 of 26
latest reply

I could try a different browser, this is true.  I'm thinking maybe trying a different on-line selling platform might be a good idea too.  You know, one that employs competent tech people.

Message 10 of 26
latest reply

I don't often get messages like that more than once - a page refresh will generally take care of it. If I get that kind of message continuously I basically reboot and refresh everything:

computer, browser, cookies/cache, router/modem etc

But to answer your question directly: no, I am not seeing that issue on 2 different browsers on my Mac or on the iOS app.

GLORIOUS!

March shipping tip: Size matters. Enter accurate package dimensions on the listing form and the shipping label.
Message 11 of 26
latest reply

Welp, I see someone else is having the issue too, so perhaps a regional server issue.  

eBay Community Mentor
Message 12 of 26
latest reply

It seems to be a random malfunction - it is happening to at least a few other people.  Another selective nuisance courtesy of eBay tech, I would presume.

Message 13 of 26
latest reply

I'm in Hollywood.  Literally.

Message 14 of 26
latest reply

Order Details pages just appeared for me - both Firefox and Edge.  Looks like we beat them down.

Message 15 of 26
latest reply