cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My eBay purchases

For several weeks now my "purchases" history only goes back about 3 weeks.  This "glitch" seems to be a result of ebay  "enhancements. For out of country purchases that take longer I'm unable to even leave feedback. Same for the website and desktop setting. I've called ebay twice to report and...well you all know how that goes for technical issues. 

Anyone else? 

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

My eBay purchases

I have seen similar posts, but Purchase History seems to be loading for me on my Android phone and on my PC. Many of the folks that seem to be having problems have many recent purchases, and most seem to be using mac OS, from what I can tell.

Try another browser to see if that makes a difference for you. Try mobile mode, classic site mode, desktop mode if you are using a phone. Or try using the eBay app.

If you are using a desktop browser, try changing the view to 2021 rather than the last sixty days.

You should also be able to see your orders on your Summary page, if the problem is with the Purchase History page itself.

If none of that helps, you should be able to see your purchases by going to your Purchase History page on another site such as ebay.co.uk, ebay.ca or ebay.com.au.

Feedback can be left directly from the feedback page:

https://www.ebay.com/fdbk/leave_feedback

Message 2 of 2
latest reply