cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Items marked unpaid but paid for & have been received

I don't know where to turn for help on this one; the sellers are no help.  I made 2 different "bulk" buys from 2 different sellers.  I.e. in both cases I added 3 books to a cart, got an invoice from the seller & paid.  I already have paid for & received the items.  All 6 items (2 sellers) show up in my purchase history as shipped but are also keep getting tagged as unpaid.  The seller insists she went in manually to correct it.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

@miniquiltmaker 

Hi - since you received invoices from the sellers combining the items into single orders, and paid for them, and have received both orders in full, your purchase history should show two orders, each containing multiple items, with one tracking number per order.  And each order should say delivered, not just shipped.  Is that the case?  If it does not and you do not see 2 orders, but see the items listed separately in your purchase history, that is probably why something is still showing as unpaid.  I suspect that the glitch occurred when items were combined into one order (2 orders) in your cart, and the eBay system didn't recognize the combined orders, or the invoices sent,  hence the error in your purchase history.  I assume the sellers sent invoices through eBay and not outside of the system.   If not, that could also account for the problem.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

The transactions were from 2 different sellers, each a combined purchase from books.  For both transactions I added to a cart & the seller sent me an invoice which I paid (and have received all items).  The items all show up as paid but also as unpaid (twice) in my Ebay summary.  I have tried contacting the seller to no avail

Message 3 of 3
latest reply