cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone else experienced eBay error when it was showing like your account doe not exist?

I thought I will have an hart attack when I saw that.

However it looks like it was solved within few minutes, but that minutes costed me years in life 🙂

First it was showing like there is no feedback no sales, like a brand new account and when I logged out and tied to log in it was showing that the username I am using for 12 years does not exist...

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Anyone else experienced eBay error when it was showing like your account doe not exist?

Ebay does maintenance every Thursday night/Friday morning around 1am EST. For about an hour each week a lot of you features don't function. I'm guessing that's what happened to you.
(In the early days, Ebay would SHUT DOWN from midnight to 6am every Friday morning. Be glad those days are gone).

View Best Answer in original post

Message 4 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Glitches appear to be happening all over

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Selling/https-www-ebay-com-sh-ovw/td-p/32961144/jump-to/first-unread-m...

I have been imported from Australia and this is my posting ID
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Happens more than you think. Chill out, give it a few until the hamster comes back from his break.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Ebay does maintenance every Thursday night/Friday morning around 1am EST. For about an hour each week a lot of you features don't function. I'm guessing that's what happened to you.
(In the early days, Ebay would SHUT DOWN from midnight to 6am every Friday morning. Be glad those days are gone).

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

I think they were trying to modify  the system tonight and it failed, so they rolled it all back.

Some of the page formats changed briefly and looked "new"

And there was no opt out change it back stuff, so I'm thinking crap, they are forcing the new worse crap on us tonight

But it appears to have not worked out and they rolled it back

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Thank you for the explanation 

Message 6 of 6
latest reply